Welcome to Union Hospital, Inc. Your BEST CHOICE for Employment
As an EOE/AA employer, Union Hospital, Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Online Application Process!
**Make sure your browser’s pop-up blocker is turned off **
Before the online applicant registration:
- Registration requires a valid email address. If you do not already have an email account, and you need to obtain one free of charge, just click on any one of the following links www.google.com/mail, www.yahoo.com/mail or www.hotmail.com to create a free email account and you will be able to access your email from any computer that has Internet access.
- By registering, you will have the ability to store applications for future use, check the status of a current application, and sign up to receive notifications by email when positions of interest become available.
Applying for positions:
Click on the link “Current Openings”
Click on “Online Job Application”
Complete the online application
Click on “Submit Form”
**After you have completed and submitted your application, you should receive an email confirming the receipt of your application. If you do not receive this email, your application has not been received by the Human Resources Department.**
Checking your Application Status:
- Go to www.myunionhospital.org and go to the Employment section and click on Current Openings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on Log In Now.
- To check the status of your application, log on to your personal account and click the Application History Tab.
Copying a previous application to apply for other positions: If you register in our system and reuse a previous application to apply for other positions, please make sure that all information in your application is up to date, including your availability, your contact information, and work history.
Setting up a Job Agent:
- A Job Agent will enable you to receive emails when positions become open.
- Log on to your account and click on the Job Agent Tab.
- Click on Add Job Agent now and select the jobs which you wish to receive job-opening notifications, and then click submit.
Needs assistance with on-line application?
- If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you in applying for positions at Union Hospital, Inc., please call (812) 238-7654 or visit our office during regular business hours.
- Our regular business hours are: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).